On May 12th, we took twelve Feast ON Chefs into a field and made them cook, together, over an open fire for 150 hungry guests. We laughed, we cried, we indulged in local beer, wine and cider.
Here are the some of the highlights:
Thanks again to the Terroir Symposium for supporting Feast ON — and to the hard working chefs who stuck it out in the rain to feed us:
- Shaun Edmonstone, Bruce Wine Bar
- Albert Ponzo, Le Select Bistro
- Marty Brozowski, The Daughter
- Ryan O’donnell, Mercer Hall
- Julia Graham, The Quirky Carrot
- Ricky Casipe, Hawthorne Food & Drink
- Travis Barron, Northwinds Brewery
- Yva Santini, Pazzo Restaurant
- Leona Nyman, Azzurra
- Jason Bangerter, Langdon Hall
- Tom Wade, Farmhouse Tavern
- Eric Wood, PORT Restaurant
- Adam Ryan, Spirit Tree Cidery
- Miriam Streiman, Mad Maple County Inn
Special thanks also goes to our Preferred Purveyors, 100km Foods, Grandview Farms, Sapsucker. Woolwich Dairy and Pristine Gourmet for donating food, time and awesome company.
Double thanks goes to Beaver Valley Cidery, Georgian Hills Winery, Spirit Tree Cider and Northwinds Brewery for pouring some local libations all afternoon long!
About Feast ON
For locals and travellers alike, Feast ON is a way to identify chefs and restaurateurs committed to sourcing and celebrating Ontario food & drink. From food trucks to fine dining, there’s an experience for everyone!
Find out more at: feaston.ontarioculinary.com