Give the gift of a really great meal. Give Feast On®!
A Feast On® gift voucher opens the door to amazing experiences at over 150 local-focused restaurants across Ontario. Feast On® gift vouchers are easy to purchase and even easier to redeem!
It's a great way to support restaurants who support the local food system and their community. For a full list of Feast On Certified restaurants, click here. Toggle the 'Voucher' filter to see who's participating right now!
READY TO GET A GIFT VOUCHER?
They come in $25 denominations - and you can redeem more than one at once. The vouchers are delivered digitally and can be redeemed at participating Feast On restaurants in good standing for the current calendar year.
Gift Voucher Balance
Please note, there is no change given on a $25 gift voucher redemption. Any value not redeemed will go directly to the restaurant.
Terms & Conditions
Feast On gift vouchers are:
- Redeemable only at Feast On Certified restaurants participating in the Gift Voucher Program for the current year. For a list of currently certified restaurants, click here.
- Gift vouchers cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Gift vouchers are 100% transferable. Simply forward them on to your recipient of choice.
These Feast On Open Loop Voucher User Terms and Conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") govern the use of CTA Feast On vouchers (the “Vouchers”) provided by the Culinary Tourism Alliance (“CTA”) through its Feast On Voucher Program (“Voucher Program”). Vouchers are offered by CTA from time to time for purchase, which can be redeemed by the person who purchased the Voucher and/or the person who uses the Voucher (the “User” or “you”) for products and services at participating Feast On Certified Restaurants (“Participating Restaurants”), unless otherwise indicated in these Terms and Conditions.
- Use. Vouchers are issued for purchase by Users in increments of $25 and are redeemable in person at participating Feast On restaurants. Users must identify that they will be using Vouchers and show the confirmation email / unique numeric identifier code in order to use the Voucher. The full value of the Voucher will be applied to the total amount of your purchases at Participating Restaurants, including HST and any other applicable taxes.
- Remainder. Any unused portion of the Voucher cannot be applied towards future in-store purchases. Once a Voucher is used, the remaining amount is forfeit if it is not used in its entirety – Vouchers do not carry a balance other than the total amount.
- Expiry and Service Fees. Vouchers do not expire, and there are no service fees associated with the Vouchers.
- Unique Numeric Identifier Code. Once the unique numeric identifier code (“Code”) on the Voucher is used, the Voucher will not be able to be processed again. CTA advises Users to protect the security of the Voucher. If the Voucher is lost, stolen, or used without authorization, it cannot be replaced.
- Refunds and Redemption. Voucher purchases are final. Vouchers cannot be refunded, replaced, or redeemed for cash, except as required by law.
- Maximum. Vouchers can be combined to a maximum of $500 per participating location per day.
- Currency. Voucher value is in Canadian dollars.
- Amendment. CTA reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time in its sole discretion, without notice. You agree to accept any changes as a condition of your maintaining or continuing to use the Vouchers. For updated terms and conditions, please return to this site (http://www.ontarioculinary.com/feast-on/vouchers/).
- Gratuity / Tipping. The Voucher may not be used to provide a tip or gratuity – only the amount on account and any applicable taxes may be paid through the use of the Voucher.
- Existing Debt and Time of Payment. A Voucher may only be used for services rendered on the same day as the use of the Voucher. Vouchers may not be used to satisfy existing debts or prior obligations.
- Restrictions on Use. CTA has the right to hold, suspend, cancel, or refuse an order or the use of a Voucher if CTA believes that the transaction is within this Agreement or that it for a fraudulent, illegal, or criminal purpose. If your Voucher is affected by any such action by CTA, you will be notified via the email address provided when the Voucher was purchased. CTA is not responsible for Vouchers that are not delivered due to inaccurate information provided by the User. Vouchers cannot be used in a manner that is indecent or illegal, or negatively impacts CTA or Feast On participants, their brands, reputation or goodwill.
- Representations and Warrantees. By purchasing a Voucher, you represent and warrant the following:
- You acknowledge that your name, email address, phone number, time and location of use, and other relevant information may be shared with third-party service providers and/or the Vouchers recipient in order for CTA or its third-party service providers to fulfill the Vouchers order and you give CTA or its third-party service providers the authority and consent to do so;
- You are responsible for the accuracy of all information that you provide to CTA;
- For Vouchers to be delivered to or used by any person other than yourself, you represent that you have a personal or family relationship with the Vouchers recipient as described in Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (“CASL”), and you have the full and complete authority and consent of the Vouchers recipient to provide the recipient’s name and email address to CTA or its third-party service providers for the purposes of fulfilling an Vouchers order;
- You are not breaching any contract, duty or law or infringing anyone’s intellectual property, privacy or other legal rights by using a Voucher or participating in the Voucher Program.
- Forum / Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the Law of Ontario and all matters relating to or arising out of the purchase and/or use of the Vouchers. Any dispute relating in any way to a Voucher will be adjudicated by the courts of the Province of Ontario and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
- Limitation of Liability. CTA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, EQUITY OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, DAMAGES OR EXPENSES ARISING OUT OF YOUR NEGLIGENT ACT OR OMISSION, WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OR FRAUD; ANY BREACH OR DEFAULT BY YOU OF THE OBLIGATIONS UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS; CTA’S FAILURE TO CARRY OUT ITS OBLIGATIONS IF THE FAILURE IS CAUSED BY A THIRD PARTY, A SYSTEM OR DATA PROCESSING FAILURE OR ANY OTHER ACT OR OMISSION OUTSIDE OF CTA’S CONTROL; AND ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES IRRESPECTIVE OF HOW THEY ARISE.CTA MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE VOUCHERS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF THERE IS ANY ISSUE WITH OR RELATED TO A VOUCHER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IF A VOUCHER CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL), YOUR SOLE REMEDY AND CTA’S SOLE LIABILITY SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH VOUCHERS.
- Indemnity. You shall indemnify and hold harmless CTA and its officers, directors, employees, agents, subcontractors or representatives from and against any and all third party charges, claims, losses, demands, damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, causes of action or suits (collectively, “Losses”) incurred or suffered by CTA or its officers, directors, employees, agents, subcontractors or representatives to the extent resulting from your negligent act or omission, willful misconduct or fraud; and any breach or default, including without limitation, breach of a representation or warranty by you of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
By purchasing and using Feast On gift voucher you agree to accept the terms and conditions of this agreement. We encourage you to check our website frequently for amendments.
Questions and concerns should be sent to [email protected]