Interested restaurants must provide proof that their procurement practices match the following standards:
25% of total annual food receipts reflect Ontario grown and raised food purchases.
25% of total annual alcohol receipts reflect Ontario made beverage purchases
There is an annual fee of $350+HST to maintain certification. Once an application is completed, the following processes take place:
The information collected in your ‘CVT’ is verified by the Culinary Tourism Alliance. If all is looks good, you are notified of the status of your application.
Successful restaurants are notified of their status via email.
As an official Certified Taste of Ontario, you will receive a window decal and certificate to hang in-house. Upon certification, we work to build your online presence on OntarioCulinary.com. You may be asked to supply photos.
- Unique online profile including online booking through OpenTable
- Certificate of designation
- Personalized intros to Feast On Preferred Purveyors of your choice
- Feast On Logo rights for promotional materials, menus and events
- Monthly Feast On industry newsletter
- Prioritized in blog content on OntarioCulinary.com
- Chef profile on OntarioCulinary.com blog and feature in newsletter
- Exclusive event opportunities
- Invitations and discounts to industry events and workshops
- Access to education and staff training programs