Created in partnership with Expedia Canada
With so many amazing restaurants committed to sourcing and celebrating local food in Ontario, it’s easy to find something new and exciting every day! Look for the Feast ON logo on menus, storefronts and online to be sure you’re choosing a spot that supports farmers and artisans, just like you!
- The team at Ravine Vineyard & Restaurant not only grow grapes and make wine, they also raise their own pigs, bake their own bread and forage nearby woodland to create unique, yet comforting, meals at their beautiful vineyard bistro in Niagara-on-the-Lake. Try the charcuterie board, overloaded with pickles and preserves from last season and house cured meats.
- Chef Shaun Edmonstone lives and breathes Grey County, a quality reflected in his cooking at Bruce Wine Bar. The traditional wood-fired pizza alone is worth the trip to Thornbury, but make sure you have a ride home as the wine list is equally outstanding.
- The Combine is a restaurant, sure, but it’s a restaurant located in a 109 year old house with a 2500 sq. ft. garden dedicated to growing the best produce Norfolk County has to on offer. From squash blossoms to shishito peppers, you can taste the care and dedication of its caretakers and cooks in every bite.
- Located in the west end of Toronto, Farmhouse Tavern is a little bit country, a lot rock and roll. With an ever changing blackboard menu highlighting the best Ontario food and drink – including small batch spirits and unique wines – you’re sure to get a meal rivaled only by the hospitality.
- Chef Kevin McKenna from The Inn at Mount Julian, part of Viamede Resort, knows local food. His ‘forest-to-table’ philosophy goes beyond the plate and encompasses the whole dining experience. Pair young cattail shoots or fresh lake fish with a house-infused spruce gin martini for the ultimate locavore experience.