June is Tourism Month – and to celebrate Windsor Essex is giving you the chance to enter to win a unique #YQG experience!
Enter today (and daily) for your chance to win 1-of-15 grand prizes and the chance to go behind-the-scenes at some of their biggest attractions in the region.
Each buyable experience will show you different aspects of our region: foodie finds, sudsy sips, hands on history, paddle and pedal power, and more. You can enter once per day per valid email address and share the contest with your friends for bonus entries!
Click here to find the full details on all 15 of their grand prizes, including:
- Chef Next Door Cooking Classes
- GL Heritage Brewing Co. Beer & Chocolate Pairings
- Hands on History at Fort Malden
- Hike 42 at North 42 Degrees Estate Winery
- Iron Kettle Bed & Breakfast High Tea
- Lee & Maria’s Cooking Classes
- Master Blenders Class at J.P. Wiser’s Distillery Experience
- Oxley Estate Winery Howl at the Moon Dinner
- Point Pelee National Park Freighter Canoe
- The Cheese Bar Cheese Board Classes
- The Grove Hotel Brew House Brewer for a Day
- Tsunami Glassworks
- Urban Surf Co. Yoga SUP Classes
- WindsorEats Drinks of Walkerville Tour
- WindsorEats Wine Trail Rides
Check out this video message from their CEO Gordon Orr and VP Lynnette Bain to learn more about the great things going on in Windsor Essex during Tourism Month (including our Kick off To Summer Campaign and Tourism Month Pop Ups).