Kale. Beets. Salad. Tasty, simple recipes. Tomatoes. Potatoes. Soup. Inspiring home cooks. Zucchinis. Bananas. Dessert. Living a healthier and happier life. Oranges. Spinach. Juicing. Oh, and did we mention cooking
? These are a few of our favourite things—and we’re looking for passionate, creative recipe bloggers to help us share lots of amazing recipes right here on the Organics Live blog.
Organic Food Recipe Blogger
volunteer with perks (see below)
Organization: Organics Live
Interested? Here’s the deal:
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a handful of guest recipe creators who have a passion for one or more of the topics listed above, and who can make fresh, fun, and attention-grabbing recipe posts using Organics Live products.
We are looking for bloggers who can commit to at least two recipe blog posts per month. You don’t have to be established in the blogging world, but you should enjoy writing and be able to do it well, with absolutely no grammar or spelling errors. We are looking for bloggers with original ideas, fresh outlooks, and unique voices. We like to laugh, and we love to connect, so if you’ve got a funny bone, and an active Twitter/Instagram/Facebook presence, that’s even better.
- If you have an established blog/following in a certain topic area and would like to expand your reach by guest blogging with us, we’d love to hear more about you!
- Preference will be given to bloggers with photography, video, photo editing and/or illustration experience, especially if you’re open to using your skills within your blog posts.
Note: being a great photographer is not necessary, but it is a bonus. You do need to be comfortable finding, editing, and uploading photographs.
What’s in it for you:
How to apply:
- A free Organics Live box twice a month delivered right to you! Yep, you read that right. #bloggerperks
- Promotion with our rapidly expanding Facebook fanbase (34,000+ fans), Instagram account (1,800+ followers), and Twitter feed (1,300+ followers).
- Promotion on Local Owners social media pages.
- Links out to your personal blog and/or social media accounts.
- The chance to have your voice heard and become a prominent part of the Organics Live community!
Using foods typically found in an Organics Live produce box
create a recipe post with an image. Particular attention should be paid to what is local and in season. If you’re not yet familiar with which fruits and veggies are typically found in a box, that’s totally fine; Simply check out our blog for weekly contents. Send your post to our marketing team using the subject line ‘OL Recipe Blogger’ at:
Please send us your post by September 22nd 2015.
What to expect:
- Our Organics Live marketing team will look over submissions, and contact you after September 22nd if we’re interested in bringing you on as a guest blogger.
- The best recipes will be posted on our social media around Organic Week (Sept 19th to 27th 2015).
- If we do not choose you to be a guest blogger at this time, please don’t take it personally! We are just looking for bloggers who best suit the Organics Live blog and its audience.
Thanks so much, and good luck! We can’t wait to meet our future #OrganicsLiveGuestStars.