Decompress, cut loose, and be a little bit embarrassing at your holiday party with this festive Canadian cocktail featuring some Canadian all-stars: Dillons Distillers, Canadian Club and Fulton’s Maple Syrup.
“Whisky, cranberries, maple syrup — can you get anymore Canadian than that? A�You can add a big block of ice… and stir. A�If you’re holidays are anything like mine, you’ll appreciate this cold, heart warming cocktail alongside your Christmas Eve festivities tonight!”
Recipe: The Cranadian
- 2 oz “Dock 57″ Canadian Club Spiced Whisky
- 6-8 drops of Dillon’s Cranberry Bitters
- 1 tsp Lanark County maple syrup
- 1 Orange
- In a mixing glass add ice, maple syrup, bitters and whisky. Stir briefly.
- Pour into rocks glass over king cube.
- Garnish with ‘torched’ orange peel*.*For garnish, cut wide strip of zest off orange being careful to not pull too much pith. Twist strip between finger and run over lighter or gas stove.
Preparation time: 2 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 1
About Taste Tested
From the farm to the table, it�s easy to be inspired by Ontario�s endless parade of edibles. WithA�?Taste Tested?, OCTA�s staff are sharing their freshest finds and dishing outA�their favourites of the season. A�Come discover what�s on our table � literally!