Cider week may be behind us, but that’s no reason to stop pouring the good stuff! Whether it’s straight into a pint over ice or frozen into pops, Ontario craft cider is what you should be drinking this summer.
Cider pops are a delicious adults-only treat. The fresh, green apple notes in Pommies Dry make is a great pairing for mint and strawberries. If you can’t get your hands on Pommies, we suggest any Ontario craft cider that’s on the fruitier, light side. Nothing with spice or oak notes for these pretty pops!
- 355ml bottle of Pommies Cider
- Ontario Mint Leaves
- Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- Greek Yogurt
- Ontario Strawberry Purée
- Pour 20% Pommies Cider, 80% strawberry purée with freshly squeezed lemon (mixed) into mold
- Let sit for 30 minutes before starting next layer. A tip, add a splash of honey to your layers for flavour
- Pour 20% Pommies Cider, 80% greek yogurt and mint leafyogurt and mint (mixed) into mold
- Let sit for 30 minutes before starting next layer
- 20% Pommies Cider, 80% freshly squeezed lemon
- Once everything is poured into the mold, put mold in freezer and let sit for 3-5 hours. Once complete, enjoy an adult-friendly booze popsicle!
About Taste Tested
From the farm to the table, it�s easy to be inspired by Ontario�s endless parade of edibles. With ?Taste Tested?, OCTA�s staff are sharing their freshest finds and dishing out their favourites of the season. Come discover what�s on our table � literally!