- 3 ears of Ontario corn, uncooked
- 1 Ontario sweet pepper, cubed
- 2 medium Ontario zucchini, cubed
- 1 Ontario shallot, thinly sliced
- 10 sprigs of Ontario dill (or more if you're kind of a big dill)
- 4 ounces Ontario goat feta
- Maldon salt and cracked pepper, to taste
- 1 cup runny (read: not Greek) Ontario yogurt
- 1 TBSP red wine vinegar
- 1 clove Ontario garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil (we love that Country Meadows' presses theirs here in Ontario)
- Over a large bowl, take kernels off cobs. Add sweet pepper, zucchini, shallot and dill.
- In a smaller bowl (or better yet, a mason jar), combine dressing ingredients and whisk/shake well.
- When ready to serve, pour dressing over salad and toss well to combine.
- Crumble with goat feta and season to taste.
About Taste Tested
From the farm to the table, its easy to be inspired by Ontario’s endless parade of edibles. With Taste Tested, OCTA’s staff are sharing their freshest finds and dishing out their favourites of the season. Come discover what’s on our table — literally!