This annual award is presented to individuals, organizations or businesses who have taken the initiative to help engage consumers about agriculture in our province.
Nominees must have used their skills to help inform Canadians or correct misinformation about production practices, and done a measurable job of promoting agriculture.
Nominations must be submitted to Farm & Food Care Ontario by March 15, 2018. A selection committee will choose a winner from the nominations, and the award recipient will be honoured at the Annual Conference each year.
- Nominations are open to any who have taken an active role in getting the message out about agriculture.
- A nominated individual or group does not have to be a member of Farm & Food Care Ontario to be eligible.
- Nominations will be accepted from all Farm & Food Care Ontario members, as well as the current board of directors. Board members themselves, however, are not eligible for nomination.
- Members may nominate more than one individual, organization or business.
- A panel will select the award winner(s).