About Real Food for Real Kids:
A multiple award-winning company recognized for excellence and innovation, Real Food for Real Kids (RFRK) is a leading healthy catering company for childcare centres, elementary schools and camps. RFRK proudly serves delicious, nutritious meals and snacks to over 15,000 children throughout the Greater Toronto Area every day. RFRK�s mission is to enable and inspire a lifetime of healthy eating while having a great time doing it! Apply today to join a fast-growing company on a world changing mission.
Location: East End of Toronto, ON
Seeking: Client Experience Strategy Manager
Reports to: Director of Service Design
Hours: Full Time, Monday-Friday
- $65-$75k, dependent on experience and RRSP matching
- Benefits program including alternative and preventative health treatments
Anticipated Start Date: February 2018
A glimpse at the role:
The Client Experience Strategy Manager (CESM) is a strategic thinker who designs and implements compelling experiences and messaging to RFRK clients. Their goal is to engage clients to ensure they are delighted with their service. The CESM promotes the RFRK mission and values through strategic marketing initiatives and builds community amongst existing and potential clients.
The CESM ensures that RFRK has a thorough understanding of what our clients need/desire and uses a broad range of communication platforms to provide it.
An expert in facilitating user experiences, the CESM approaches client engagement marketing with exceptional creativity and an eye toward building loyalty and referral networks within the RFRK fan base, and beyond.
Some of the things you�ll get paid to do:
- Determine the unique needs and desires of RFRK�s clients; quantify and track RFRK client engagement using specific and measurable key metrics
- Build and implement a strategic plan to improve and achieve higher client engagement and satisfaction
- Assist in developing the role of RFRK�s Service Quality Assurance Coordinator
- Manage client satisfaction surveys
- Manage Client Experience budget for the department
Marketing & Communications
- Develop and maintain an excellent understanding of touchpoints across RFRK�s client journey
- Create and implement a consistent marketing and communication strategy across all platforms; train other departments, as required
- Implement client experience and marketing strategies through content management on RFRK social media platforms and RFRK Blog, website and newsletter
- Write and/or approve all written content for social media, website and major client communications
- Build fan base, outside of existing client base, through marketing and social media campaigns
- Build RFRK community by developing strategic partnerships with like-minded organizations
- Manage third party contractors, as required, to implement strategic projects
Other Exciting Stuff!
- Collaborate with IT team to develop potential new e-commerce platforms (design, copy, content)
- Collaborate with Business Development team to ensure promotional initiatives are aligned with RFRK�s voice and overall communications and marketing strategy
- Ensure all current and future collaterals are aligned with RFRK design guidelines
- Develop in-house design collateral or/and manage, via outsourcing, as needed (eg. pamphlets, labels, swag)
- Execute other department or company initiatives, as required
Required Education and Experience:
- College or university degree or diploma with emphasis on communications and marketing
- 3+ years experience creating and executing client engagement campaigns; experience quantifying and tracking client engagement, client segmentation, client journey map analysis, and prioritization of experience design initiatives
- Experience leading product development teams
- Fluent with use of Google Analytics and SEO concepts to drive web traffic analysis
- Ability to write effective copy is a necessity; graphic design capabilities are a plus
- Experience using WordPress or other comparable platforms
- Previous client service, client success, or account management experience
- Valid G-Class Ontario Driver�s License with a clean driving record
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Creative, out of the box, tactical thinker
- Focused, goal oriented, self-starter
- Strategic planner
- Great storyteller
- Experience using MailChimp or other email marketing software
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite and Photoshop/InDesign in particular
- Experience using G Suite (Google Apps)
- Experience working with Shopify or other e-commerce platforms
- Photography skills an asset
- French language skills an asset
- Experience and passion for working in the food industry an asset
Some of the perks:
- Put your professional and personal strengths to work in a fast-growing and dynamic company
- Have a hand in reshaping the way children, families, and educators eat and perceive food
- Help our community embrace real food and foster new healthy eating habits
- Taste real food every day in our staff kitchen!
To apply, visit this page and click “Apply for this Position”. Please upload your rA�sumA� and cover letter, including salary expectations, explaining why you�d be a great fit for this role!
Real Food for Real Kids is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from diverse backgrounds and communities.
Real Food for Real Kids welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
No phone calls or emails, please. We�ll contact applicants that fit the bill, and invite them in for an interview.