The finalists for the Culinary Tourism Awards are:
LEADERSHIPThis award recognizes Ontario organizations who have or are working on developing a destination through investment in food, drink and/or agri-tourism.
- Radical Gardens – Timmins, Ontario
- Taste of Burlington – Burlington, Ontario
- Taste Detours – Guelph, Ontario
EXPERIENCEThis award recognizes an Ontario-based business that offers an exceptional food and drink experience for locals and travellers alike.
- Saints & Sinners Bootleggers Trail – Simcoe County, Ontario
- Killarney Lodge – Algonquin Park, Ontario
- Ottercreek Woodworks – Tillsonburg, Ontario
EVENT OF THE YEARThis award recognizes an Ontario-based festival or event that demonstrates its commitment to showcasing local food and drink as an authentic expression of Ontario.
- Big Cheese Days by the Oxford County Cheese Trail
- Ciderfest by Blue Mountain Village Association
- Cheers! Caledon
Winners will be announced on October 29th, 2019 during the Ontario Tourism Awards of Excellence Gala in Blue Mountain Village.