Have you heard? Early Bird tickets are now on sale for the first ever #FeastON BBQ at Evergreen Brick Works!
This your chance to pull up a Muskoka chair and sit by the fire while renowned Feast On Certified chefs whip up delectable dishes featuring seasonal, local food before your eyes. It’s going to be a really great time — in support of a really good cause! The event is a fundraiser for our friends at Evergreen Canada who work tirelessly to support clean water, green cities and good food across the country.
So who’s cooking? Who isn’t! So far, we’ve got:
- Chef Lucan Sutherland, Southbrook Vineyard
- Chef Jesse Vallins, Maple Leaf Tavern
- Chef Raul Sojo, Bistro ’67
- Tim Borys, Lancaster Smokehouse
- Adam Ryan, Localista
- Arron Carley, The Bruce Hotel
- Nelson Singh, Spirit Tree Cidery
- Steffen Marin, Heirloom Food Truck
- Olivia Simpson, Hawthorne Food & Drink
- Laird MacArthur, Cafe Belong
All dishes will be perfectly paired with some of the beautiful wines, beers and spirits Ontario has to offer. You’ll also get to finish off the night on a sweet note with the truest Canadian dessert of them all: syrup in the snow in all its gooey, mapley goodness.
Grab a cold one from Muskoka Brewery at our canoe bar and roast an ice wine-infused marshmallow on the flames before trying your hand at axe throwing or dancing the night away to live music. Enjoy the great outdoors right in the heart of the city at one of the best fundraisers of the year!