Join our team and help grow food tourism at home and beyond.
Finance & Administrative Coordinator
The Finance & Administrative coordinator oversee the Culinary Tourism Alliance’s financial reporting mechanisms, managing the staff to ensure that official monthly and annual financial statements comply generally accepted accounting principles. The coordinator also oversees accounts and cash flow, administer internal audits, and cooperate with external auditors. Administrative tasks they perform include helping to ensure that the human resource department operates in line with standards and regulations and communicating with vendors and consultants as required. The Finance & Administrative Coordinator works during normal business hours in an office setting.
Requirements for the Finance & Administrative Coordinator include a bachelor’s degree in either business, finance, accounting, or a related field. Professional certifications such as CPA (Certified Public Accountant) is a definite asset, as is at least five years of overall professional experience, with at least three years of experience in finance and operations. Successful applicants display excellent communications skills and a strong knowledge of financial analysis, accounting, and auditing. Must be familiar with Xero and Plooto.
- Issues invoices according to an established database of clients
- Provides assistance to management staff to collect accounts receivables
- Works with suppliers to manage efficiencies
- Ensures accurate and organized cloud filing for all accounting related activity (Xero & Google Drive)
- Reconciles all bank statements and credit cards statements
- Submits quarterly HST Reports
- Manages bi-weekly payroll (Ceridian)
- Works collaboratively with Auditor to undertake the annual review
Part-time: 3 days a week x 4 hours a day (12 hours a week) Hourly range: $25-$30 per hour To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to: Rebecca Mackenzie, President & CEO email@example.com No phone calls please.