Headwaters Tourism is seeking a dynamic, enterprising and committed individual to join our team and help us spread the word about the Headwaters region.
Deadline for applications: December 6, 2017
Send resume & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Headwaters Tourism is seeking a dynamic, enterprising and committed individual to join our team and help us spread the word about the Headwaters region. In this position you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience from a small team of award-winning marketing professionals; create meaningful content for our web and online platforms; project manage marketing initiatives and special events; support Headwaters Tourism’s operations and forge relationships with tourism industry champions in Headwaters and across the province.
We’re looking for someone who:
- loves working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- has proven creative and technical writing skills;
- is meticulous and fastidious about delivering quality outcomes;
- can produce dynamic digital content and take great photos;
- is comfortable with WordPress;
- is a savvy social media user (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube);
- has strong organizational and project management skills;
- is comfortable liaising with individuals and groups in a professional manner;
- is committed to learning and loving everything about Headwaters;
- has a valid Ontario Drivers License.
This is a full-time entry level position (35 hours/week) based out of our offices near Orangeville, Ontario.
Interested candidates are invited to forward resume and cover letter to email@example.com.