If you’re all about Ontario pork, be sure to put this in your calendar!
The 10th annual Hog Jog will kick things off, raising funds for the Ontario Association of Food Banks. Following that, the 42nd Annual Ontario Pork Congress takes place June 16 – 17 and the Stratford Blues and Ribfest is set to be a memorable weekend June 19 – 21.
Best yet, a number of participating Stratford-area restaurants will be showcasing their to-die-for pork dishes, including:
- Anna Mae�s Bakery and Restaurant, 4060 Perth Line 72, Millbank
- Bijou Restaurant, 105 Erie St.
- Madelyn�s Diner, 377 Huron St.
- Mercer Hall, 104 Ontario St.
- Molly Bloom�s Irish Pub, 26 Brunswick St.
- The Prune, 151 Albert St.
And if that’s not enough, you can put even more pork on your fork by creating your own customized Savour Stratford Bacon and Ale Trail. The pass, which sells for $25 plus HST, entitles you to five stops on a self-guided tour. Our favorite stop? Madelyn’s Diner for ooegy, goeey bacon buttertarts. They’re addictive, so eat with caution!