Collaborating chefs include:
- Brandon Olsen (La Banane) & Patrick Kriss (Alo)
- Paula Navarrete (Momofuku Kōjin) & Anna Chen (Alma)
- Rob Rossi (Giulietta) & Carl Heinrich (Richmond Station)
- Nick Liu (Dailo) & Daniel Cancino (Mineral)
- Michael Hunter (Antler) & Rob Bragagnolo (Labora)
- Claudio Aprile (Copetin) & Afrim Pristine (Cheese Boutique)
- Matt Demille (EAT w/ Matt) & Albert Ponzo (The Royal Hotel)
- Dustin Gallagher (416 Snack Bar) & Ryan Campbell (Il Covo)
- Alexandra Feswick (Drake Devonshire) & Charlotte Langley (Scout Canning)
- Elia Herrera (Los Colibris) & Alida Solomon (Tutti Matti)
The same rules apply at Tastemaker’s very own drinks cabinet, the Tastemaker Bar – a craft cocktail hub bringing together the city’s mixologists to put fresh local twists on all the classics. Also invited to the party are a curated selection of more than 30 restaurants, wineries, breweries and producers that guests can discover while exploring Tastemaker’s immersive home for the weekend.
Wanna save $10 on your ticket? Friends of #FeastOn can use code CTA2019 at check out for a sweet treat!
“We’re creating the environment and the vibe, and then handing the keys over to the city’s favourite chefs, restaurants, mixologists and producers to create something new and exciting for our guests,” said Judy Merry, Director of Culinary, IMG. “At Tastemaker, visitors can taste unique dishes they won’t find anywhere else, served to them directly by some of Toronto’s top chefs, and then explore all the immersive food and drink experiences. Eat, drink and dance all night, or come for the ultimate day party. After two sold-out launch events in Toronto and Chicago, we are having a lot of fun planning for this May” The 19+ event gives guests a unique all-inclusive experience where they can enjoy food, drink and everything on offer, all session long. For a limited time only, special early bird tickets for Tastemaker Toronto’s three daytime and two evening sessions are available for purchase online for $45 (plus fees and taxes). Tickets are limited and expected to sell out quickly. For each session’s lineup, more information, or to purchase tickets, visit thetastemakertour.com