This award recognizes an Ontario-based festival or event that demonstrates its commitment to showcasing local food and drink products and is therefore an authentic expression on Ontario.
- Awards are based on January - December 2019 activity.
- Nominations are open to any Ontario-based organization, group or their membership base.
- Self Nomination is permitted.
- Nomination of a third party is permitted. Third party nomination must be accepted by the nominee prior to submission of the nomination.
- There is no cost to apply for the Ontario Culinary Tourism Awards.
- By applying for this award, you agree to host a member of a judging panel at your event/experience. Costs associated with hosting are the responsibility of the applicant.
- Finalists will be notified in September via email.